Protecting Your Investment with High Performance Elastomeric Coating Systems
SURFASOLOGY are proud to introduce a unique, innovative and high-performance surface protection technology – VIP Elastomeric Coating Systems.
Polyurea is to date unequaled and surpasses conventional systems, like epoxy resin coatings, polyurethane coatings, bitumen and polysulfide.
VIP Elastomeric Coatings are designed for the protection of concrete, steel, timber, fibreglass, and many other substrates against corrosion, abrasion, impact and chemical attack.
The application areas for Polyurea Coatings are diverse.
Polyurea is a truly remarkable coating, lining and joint sealant technology and can be used for a wide variety of applications. Polyurea coatings and linings are commonly applied over concrete and steel for corrosion protection and abrasion resistance. They also have numerous advantages over conventional materials due to their extremely fast setting times, high elongation, extreme resistance to atmospheric attack and their durability abrasion characteristics.
- Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Water Reservoirs
- Superior Crack bridging
- High Flexibility
- Fast Application
- Good Chemical Resistance
- Seamless round tanks and foundations
- Excellent in detailing
- Rapid application
- Remains flexible
Industrial & Commercial Flooring
- Quick processing, short downtime
- Extreme durability
- High chemical resistance
- Reduction of maintenance cycles
- Easy to clean, professional look
- Roller and spray applied systems
- Value for money
- Efficient and fast application
- Advanced technical qualities
- Superior performance
- no need to remove existing waterproofing (*)
- Can deal with standing water
- Seamless, reliable, user friendly
- Fast application
- Compatible with Asphalt
- Withstands movements & vibrations
- Water tight liner
- Isolates and Protects
Transportation & Cargo
- QuickSpray bedliners form a durable, water-tight liner
- Abrasion resistance protects from harsh environments against rust and corrosion
- Easy to clean
- Pick-up trucks, animal transport, refrigerator trucks, dump trucks, cement mixers, rail cars, steel containers, mining trucks, etc.
Entertainment (Waterparks, ponds, etc.)
- Chemical resistance to sweat, sun creams, UV-exposure and chlorine
- Replacement for paint and fiberglass
- Ability to form custom shaped walls
- Waterscapes, molded slides, coating for seats in wet/dry conditions, aquariums, pools, non-skid areas, ponds, etc.
- Effective in protecting steel, aluminium and fiberglass above and in water
- Sound attenuation for engine compartments
- Skid resistant application for ship decks
- Gel coat replacements to reduce styrene emissions
- Coating of Ballast Tanks
- Cruise ships, tankships, cargo ships, container vessels, jet-skis, buoys & fenders, etc.
SURFASOLOGY Approved Applicator
At SURFASOLOGY, our aim is to provide you with the best suited solution and ensure product’s high performance. Correct application is crucial when it comes to Polyurea Coatings; therefore, we offer an application service.
Our approved applicators - Glinnwest Coating Solutions - are fully trained, use professional equipment, pay detailed attention to correct surface preparation and apply the Elastomeric Coating System that is suitable for your requirements.
- Glinnwest Coating Solutions (http://glinnwest.ie/)
- 086 105 4021 (Paul Colleary)
SURFASOLOGY aim to provide a complete service envelope to design professionals as well as building contractors. We position ourselves as providers of reliable, highly effective and innovative solutions in the areas of structural waterproofing, damp-proofing & remedial, specialist screeds & coatings.
To find out more about our products and services, please contact us on 01-8321005 or email@example.com