A flexible waterproof coating approved for drinking water applications
Maxseal Flex is a flexible waterproof coating designed for use against both positive and negative water pressure. Maxseal Flex meets all relevant EU standards, WRAS and is approved for contact with drinking water.
This, together with the product’s ease of application (can be applied by brush, roller, or sprayed), diversity of the areas of application, and extensive application record in Ireland and abroad, all results in Maxseal Flex being the best possible solution, technically and financially, when it comes to keeping the water in or out or both.
Areas of Application:
- Waterproofing of Reservoirs
- Waterproofing of Below Grade Structures
- Waterproofing of Swimming Pools
- Waterproofing of Bridges
- Waterproofing of Basements
- Waterproofing of Podium Decks
Features & Benefits:
- Non-toxic, fully flexible coating
- Covers shrinkage and hairline cracks
- Excellent adhesion to most commonly used building materials
- Does not require bonding agents, may be applied to damp substrates
- Resistant to UV and abrasion
- Withstands atmospheric pollution and the corrosive effects of salt water
Recent Project References:
Grangegorman Bus Park, Dublin
Carrickmacross Water Reservoir, Co. Monahan
Dublin Airport Reservoir
Richmond Gardens, Dublin
Portmarnock Golf Course, Co. Dublin
Basement Tanking, Virginia, Co. Cavan
To watch an application video, please click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgGh7N_MCvE
*NEW* Application service is now available *NEW*
Do you require a supply & fit service with a performance warranty provided upon the completion of works? SURFASOLOGY are now providing an application service that will satisfy most rigorous requirements (http://www.surfasology.ie/5-steps-structural-waterproofing-success/):
At SURFASOLOGY, we pride ourselves on our technical expertise. It means that you will always receive a full technical support when purchasing our products.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on 01-8321005 or email@example.com, if you have an enquiry. We review each of our enquiries with care and offer the best possible solution.