What is Oldroyd XV20:
Oldroyd XV 20 is manufactured from polypropylene. Combined with a unique, temperature-controlled manufacturing process, this produces an exceptionally straight, durable membrane. The patented "X” pattern embossed into the membrane makes it easy to cut and fold. This quality also allows for shrinkage movements frequently encountered when screeds are applied, thus minimising potential cracking problems.
Specification Tip for Design Professionals:
Oldroyd XV may be specified by name or by using the following description: a tough, 20mm studded polypropylene cavity drainage membrane using the unique patented “X”.
- Suitable for use on interior or exterior applications
- Suitable for use as part of Type C Drainage Protection ( BS 8102-2009)
- Can be used to protect against radon and methane
- Suitable for above and belowground applications
- Creates an air-gap which allows the wall to breath whilst blocking the passage of moisture
- Suitable for floors and walls
- Suitable for tunnels
- Suitable for turf-roof applications
- Suitable for land-slip stabilisation
For full technical information, please click here: