What is SurfaPore W:
SurfaPore® W is water-based, milky white coloured emulsion of paraffin solution and other additives formulated to protect unpainted timber from water penetration.
Specification Tip for Design Professionals:
SurfaPore® W may be specified by name or by using the following description: a propriety emulsion of paraffin solution used to protect un-painted timber from water penetration.
- Simple and easy to use
- Environmentally friendly and non-hazardous
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal applications
- Allows the surface to breathe
- May be over coated with a water-based paint or a varnishes
- May be used on interior and exterior surfaces
- Does not change the colour of the surface and is UV stable
- Carries independent test results
For full technical information, please click here: