What is Maxclear D:
Maxclear D is a transparent silicone water-repellent for protection of traditional or limestone facades and similar.
Specification Tip for Design Professionals:
Maxclear D may be specified by name or by using the following description: a water based silicon resin specially formulated for single layer renders, limestone substrates, low fired clay, gypsum plasters, and brick, stone and concrete.
- Suitable for application on Limestone surfaces
- One coat application
- Suitable for use on one-coat render
- Environmentally friendly
- Allows the substrate to transpire
- Resists the formation of salts
- Protects the façade reduces maintenance costs
For full technical information, please click here: