What is SURFASFIX SBR:
SURFASFIX™ SBR is a white coloured Styrene-Butadiene Co-polymer Latex designed for use as a Bonding and Waterproof additive with Cement compositions. SURFASFIX™ SBR is used in concrete repairs, rendering, concrete protection, waterproofing and tanking.
Specification Tip for Design Professionals:
SURFASFIX™ SBR may be specified by name or by using the following description: a propriety water-based, pure acrylic liquid admixture used to increase the physical and chemical properties of cement-based mortars and concrete.
- Increases the flexural strength of the mortar
- Increases the compressive strength of the mortar
- Increases the abrasion resistance of the mortar
- Excellent adhesion to steel, glass, asphalt
- Suitable for use with drinking water
- Suitable for both positive and negative water pressure applications
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic and chloride free
For full technical information, please click here: