What is SURFASSCREED Cemstyle 568:
Cemfix 568 is a specially formulated pre-mixed dry mortar based on Low Alkali Portland Cement. Unlike traditional concrete this mortar is designed for pumping onto concrete floors where the aggregrate is already spred. This design has the advantages that no segregation occurs, no air bubbles occur. The mortar cures to high strengths making it suitable for use as a hard wearing industrial floor. The cured material may also be polished or grinded giving the appearance of a terrazzo floor.
Specification Tip for Design Professionals:
Cemfix 658 may be specified by name or by using the following description: a specially formulated pre-mixed dry mortar based on Low Alkali Portland Cement for pumping onto concrete floors where the aggregate is already spread, suitable for use as a hard wearing industrial floor that may be polished or grinded.
- Pump applied
- No segregation occurs
- Particle size maximum 4mm
- For interior and exterior use
- Available in a variety of colours
- Free from ammonia and formaldehyde
- No air bubbles
- Low shrinkage <0.4% measured at 50%RH after 28 days.
- May be grinded or polished after 7 days
- Industrial grade wearing surface
- Compressive strength >70N/mm² after 28 days
- High flexural strength >5N/mm² after 28 days
- Ready to use just add water
For full technical information, please click here: