What is SURFASSCREED Marine Screed:
Marine Screed is a pumpable, fibre reinforced, self-smoothing screed formulated from High Alumina Cement, aggregates, supplementary binders and chemicals. It is a pre-blended dry powder, designed for producing a smooth screed on painted or rust protected steel decks.
Specification Tip for Design Professionals:
Cemart Marine Screed may be specified by name or by using the following description: a pumpable self-smoothing screed formulated from High Alumina Cement, aggregates, supplementary binders and chemicals, producing a smooth hard wearing floor surface for painted or rust protected steel decks.
- Fast setting foot traffic after 1-2 hours
- Compressive strength >25N/mm² after 28 days
- High flexural strength >6N/mm² after 28 days
- Ready to use just add water
- Pump applied
- No segregation occurs
- Particle size maximum 1mm
- Free from ammonia and formaldehyde
- No air bubbles
- Low shrinkage <0.5%
For full technical information, please click here: