What is Mariseal 600:
Mariseal 600 is a two component, solvent based, cold applied, bitumen extended polyurethane waterproofing liquid. It has excellent mechanical, chemical and thermal resistance and is an ideal solution for waterproofing and protection of retaining walls, balconies and roof terraces. It may also be used as a joint sealant for horizontal low-movement joints and control joints.
Specification Tip for Design Professionals:
Mariseal 600 may be specified by name or by using the following description: a two component, solvent based, cold applied, bitumen extended polyurethane waterproofing liquid.
- Forms seamless membrane without joints
- Simple application (roller or airless spray)
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -30⁰C to +90⁰C
- The cured surface can be walked on
- Fast curing
- Resistant to detergents, oils, seawater and domestic chemicals
- Good water and vapour properties
- Excellent adhesion to almost all types of clean substrates
- Low modulus which provides excellent crack-bridging
For full technical information, please click here: