What is Maxseal Super:
Maxseal Super is a cement-based, waterproof coating with crystallisation and osmotic properties designed for use on concrete and masonry surfaces.
Specification Tip for Design Professionals:
Maxseal Super may be specified by name or by using the following description: “a propriety cement-based, waterproof coating with crystallisation and osmotic properties designed for use on concrete and masonry surfaces”.
- 100% waterproof coating
- Approved for use with drinking water
- Seal cracks up to 0.4mm
- Suitable for both positive and negative water pressure applications
- Resists the corrosive effects of salt water and atmospheric pollution
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic
- Excellent adhesion and easy to apply
- Suitable for above and belowground applications
- May be painted over if required
For full technical information, please click here: