What is QuickSeal:
QuickSeal is a range of spray applied, seamless, instant curing flexible membranes for large scale waterproofing.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Spray applied, seamless, instant curing flexible membrane
- Extremely fast application time
- Track free in seconds - walk on in minutes
- Rapid return to service saves time and money
- No welding of joints - totally seamless
- Excellent adhesion to nearly all substrates - concrete, steel, aluminium, fibreglass, wood, foam, etc.
- Can transgress multiple substrate types in one application
- Good tensile and structural strength
- No need to use protector boards when back filling
- 100% solids, VOC-free, solvent free
- UV, chlorine and saltwater resistant
- Good abrasion resistance
- Good impact resistance
- Excellent thermal stability
- Large scale waterproofing for commercial, industrial and manufacturing facilities
- Waterproofing of high impact areas: plant rooms, trafficable roof decks
- Waterproofing of areas exposed to high wind abrasion
- Waterproofing of water features, pools and ponds
- Under concrete screed waterproofing of large scale podium decks
- Bridge, street and tunnel construction waterproofing
For more information, please contact us using the enquiry form below.