What is QuickSpray:
QuickSpray is a two-component, 100% solids, high-performance, very fast setting elastomeric liquid, derived from a reaction of an Isocyanate Pre-Polymer and an Amine terminated resin blend.
This high-grade pure Polyuria has been especially designed to protect metal substrates and inorganic substrates against the deposit and growth of microorganism and algae. The product reacts within seconds and once cured, leaves a flexible, durable, tough surface. It is extremely effective when used as a protective coating whether applied over concrete, steel, any other surface or as a substrate on Geotextile fabric.
The material must be applied utilizing high pressure, heated plural component spray proportioning equipment.
QuickSpray is available in various formulations to meet with specific customer requirements.
Specification Tip for Design Professionals:
QuickSpray may be specified by name or by using the following description: a two component, 100% solids, high-performance, pure polyuria very fast setting elastomeric liquid, derived from a reaction of an Isocyanate Pre-Polymer and an Amine terminated resin used for the waterproofing and chemical protection of concrete and metal surfaces.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Spray or cast applied to any substrate and to any shape
- Rapid application and instant curing results in faster turnaround times
- Moisture insensitive technology for applications in extreme climatic conditions
- Can be built to any thickness in one single application
- Excellent adhesion to virtually all substrates
- Excellent abrasion, impact and corrosion resistance
- Excellent resistance to most chemicals, solvents, acids and caustics
- High impact and abrasion resistance, maintains flexibility
- Seamless, impervious, flexible membranes - no joints or welds
- Suitable for use with potable water
- 100% solids – solvent free and VOC free
- Absorbs vibration, impact and shock waves
- Excellent thermal stability. Remains flexible over a wide range of temperatures
- Water and wastewater facilities - containment and processing, chlorination tanks, potable water storage, water channels
- Materials handling applications - chutes, hoppers, bins, slurry tanks, transport equipment
- Oil and Gas - primary and secondary containment, pipe-line coatings, tank linings internal external
- Construction - car parks, decks, expansion joints, ramps, tunnels, waterproofing, bridge-decking, cooling towers
- Wind energy (on-off shore) – blade coatings, pylons coatings
- Secondary containment - spray in place earth bunds, reinstatement of concrete bunds
- Mining industry - sculpture encapsulation, water-bunds
- Blast mitigation
For more information, please contact us using the enquiry form below.