What is CEM 11:
CEM 11 Injection Tube System is a PVC based injection hose, which is installed in the construction joints of a concrete structure at the construction stage, this allows the joints to be injected with a resins or cements at a later stage if required.
Specification Tip for Design Professionals:
CEM 11 Injection Tube System may be specified by name or by using the following description: a single-wall, smooth, blue coloured tube, with slightly cone shaped openings.
- Suitable for use in both vertical and horizontal construction joints
- Manufacturing process to DIN ISO 9001
- Unique design prevents the fresh concrete paste from entering the system
- Suitable for above-ground and below-ground use
- Circular hose – no unwanted twisting
- Smooth surface on the hose to prevent bonding between the hose and the concrete
- Easy to install
For full technical information, please click here: