What is CEMflex VB Plate:
CEMflex VB Plate Waterstop consists of a galvanised steel plate encapsulated in a special patented coating which reacts with water to provide a watertight joint, for use in all non-movement construction joints in reinforced concrete.
CEMflex VB Plate Waterstop is supplied in two meter lengths, it is 150mm high and has an overall thickness of 1.25mm.
Specification Tip for Design Professionals:
CEMflex VB Plate Waterstop may be specified by name or by using the following description: a propriety galvanised steel plate encapsulated in a special patented active coating which reacts with water and moisture to provide a watertight joint, for use in all non-movement construction joints in reinforced concrete.
- Independently tested for use up to 5 bar water pressure
- A highly effective water-stop, suitable for use in all non-movement construction joints in in-situ reinforced concrete
- May be installed before the concrete is poured or installed directly into the fresh concrete
- Requires only 30mm of concrete cover to function correctly
- Suitable for both Vertical and Horizontal applications
- Highly effective when detailed with PVC Expansion Joint Water-bars for sealing the joint between Movement Joints and Non-Movement Joints
- No sticky protection tape to be removed from CEMflex VB Plate Waterstop prior to use
- Offers strength and agility, it is quick and easy to install without welding or special fitting equipment
- Excellent bond with the concrete
- The patented coating used on CEMflex VB Plate Waterstop has crystallization properties, which seal any cracks in the concrete
- May be installed in all weather conditions, it is fully weatherproof
For full technical information, please click here: