What is Quellmax Blackstop:
Quellmax Blackstop Waterstop is a bentonite water-stop tape, designed to prevent water ingress through non-movement joints in reinforced concrete structures.
Specification Tip for Design Professionals:
Quellmax Blackstop Waterstop may be specified by name or by using the following description: a propriety swellable, sodium-bentonite waterstop tape with crystallisation properties, designed to prevent water ingress through non-movement joints in reinforced concrete structures.
- Independently tested for use up to 7 bar water pressure
- A highly effective water-stop, suitable for use in all non-movement construction joints in in-situ reinforced concrete
- Suitable for both Vertical and Horizontal applications
- No sticky protection tape to be removed prior to use
- May be installed using adhesive or a fixing rail
- Available in various sizes
- Designed and manufactured in Germany
For full technical information, please click here: